International Cuban Music School
Due to personal health reasons we will not be holding the School in February 2017.
We will be running the School in February 2018 and you can contact us to be put on our provisonal waiting list.
Our main tutor for 2018 will be the internationally renowned Cuban violinist Omar Puente and guest Cuban tutors.
Our school offers the perfect introduction to Cuban music for instrumentalists and singers of all experience levels. We also welcome non-players who would like to immerse themselves in our unique musical experience of Cuba.
Check out Omar's website:
Here’s a taste of what you’ll find at the International Cuban Music School:
- A very experienced Course Director and musician – Clive Fenner
- Top Cuban and English tutors
- Visits to Havana music clubs, concerts and music venues
- Time off to explore Havana and nearby beaches
- Cuban music workshops held in an historic, listed, colonial-style building
- Accommodation in an intimate hotel in Old Havana
- International enrolment - we welcome students from around the world
- 14 years of experience working in Havana for the Cuban Music School